Available at 4 pm.
By 12 pm.
A 2 day minimum stay is required except in July September, and October when a 3 day stay is required.
100% of the rental charge is due at time of reservation when booking within 30 days of arrival date. Bookings made 30+ days out may be paid in 2 payments.
The Callie and the Roxy cottage are pet friendly.
These are non-smoking cottages. There is no smoking permitted inside.
Cleaning: $60 per week
Pet Fee: $15 per night.
For cancellations: 30 days+ prior to check in date will receive a full refund.
Every attempt will be made to re-rent your cottage to assist with a full refund if cancelled within the 30 day period.
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Joe and Sue Mattera
(“Homeowner”) and (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
The property is located at: 41 Pleasant Grove Road, Weaverville, NC 28787
Check in: 4pm
Check out: 12pm
The property is furnished and includes all linens, towels, kitchen supplies, WiFi etc.
. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist a total of _ people.
. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons. The lease begins at 4p.m. On ______and ends at 12pm On _______.
Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else.
Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
Deposit: A deposit of $200 has been paid prior to Check In Date. The deposit is for security and damage and shall be refunded within 7 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
damage to the property or furnishings;
dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
Cancellation Policy: There will be no refund if canceled within 30 days. Full refund if canceling greater than 30 days out, less a processing fee.
Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
Name (print) Suzanne Mattera Name (print):
Address: ___________________________ Address:______________________________
Phone # (during stay): Phone # (during stay):
941 468 2716
Smoking is allowed outside only.
People other than those in the Guest party set forth above is the sole responsibility of Guest.
All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. One dog is allowed in the Callie and Roxy Cottages.
7. Parking is limited to 2 vehicles.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Fireplace: The fireplace is a vented natural gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
It is hereby agreed by and between Joe and Sue Mattera (Homeowner) and ____________________(Guest) that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Type of Pet: ___________________ Name:
Color: ________________________ Weight: _______________________
Age:__________________ Sex: __________________
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $15 per night.
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. May not exceed 100lbs
b. Must be at least 2 years of age or older.
c. Must be spayed or neutered.
d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
8. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
9. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
10. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.